You are running a business. Building your client base is difficult enough for any entrepreneur.
Additionaly, managing payroll and accounts receivable is usually the unwanted headache of any business.
But using automatic billing procedures can alleviate that problem.
How do we do that? That is easy.
- We employ staff that is specifically tailored to your payroll specifications.
- Employ the right software to handle the transactions. There are many from which to choose.
- Then we integrate each of your client’s specific information into our database.
- As you send us your sales, we incorporate the new clients into the database.
- We bill their credit card or automatically send bills to your remaining clients.
Can you do this yourself?
Of course, you can. But you will have to take the time to do the following:
- Purchase the software. That is expensive, and that cash might be better used elsewhere.
- Take the time to learn how to use it.
- Cut your marketing and sales time to enter all your sales into the database.
- Create profiles for each new client with their billing information or credit card data and preferred billing dates.
- Save all that data, and remember to download it to a secure storage drive, or upload it to a secure cloud interface each week for protection.
- Purchase and install an antivirus program and network security to prevent unwarranted access to your clients’ private information. These programs will also need annual updating.
- With all that done correctly, your computer will automatically charge the client’s credit card and store the receipt, or it will email them a bill for the appropriate amount.
Improve your accounting systems.
Most software packages update the remaining part of their accounting system automatically when the billing system informs them that new data has arrived. To that end,
- Your A/R database is automatically updated when the system debits their credit card. The same occurs when it emails the bill. The bill amount is simply entered into a different category.
- Corporate taxes are automatically taken out of each receipt and set aside.
- Your sales database is automatically updated.
- Since you tag each sale with the appropriate salesperson identifier, the commission payroll is automatically set aside for later deduction.
- Payroll is automatically computed.
The benefit to the automation is it removes a lot of headache, but it does come at a price.
Or you can have us manage all that for you for a far lower price, and still feel the relief of the automation. We call that the best of both worlds.
The choice is yours. If you want to focus on your business and grow your business with outsourced accounting, consider reaching out to contact us.