- Identify the characteristics of a successful leader.
- Understand your role as a “leader” and “manager.”
- Reflect on your strengths and areas for development.
- Identify your key developmental experiences.
- Identify the skills and benefits of a coaching mindset when developing others.
- Create an action plan for your own development.
- Welcome and Pre Assessment
- Role as a Leader
- Leadership and Management
- Career Derailers
- Developing Self
- Developing Others
- Action Planning
- Post Assessment
Cost: $199 (Lunch is provided)
What happens when I fill out the form?
Submitting your name for our class will generate an invoice for your reservation. Once you submit and pay for your attendance, you will receive a receipt and confirmation email along with helpful information about what to expect for the day of your training.
Where is the class held?
The classes are located at One Memorial Place. Our address is: 7633 E 63rd Place, Suite 425 Tulsa 74133
Is this a networking opportunity?
Where some classes let their members go out on lunch break, we want to offer this also as a networking opportunity to get to know your peers and build up your contacts in the community.
How long is the training?
The training is a full day commitment from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Are there any other training classes available?
We are currently working on expanding our training topics. If you have any suggestions on what areas of leadership you would like to see developed, please leave us your comment on our contact form here.
Can I invite others to attend this event with me?
Yes! We would love to have you and your colleagues to attend together for more consistent team collaboration. (Contact us directly for group rates at 918-928-7288)